Re: Concorde Crash

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@apphosting.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concorde Crash
From: yd3@nvc.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:33:53 -0700
The loss of life in this kind of event is tragic.  It affects the lives of
relatives, friends, and associates.  A sensible person reflects on such
incidents and exhibits compassion and sorrow.

"NON LBC'S!  REMOVE, DO NOT POST!  NOTHING TO DO WITH LBC'S"

These were the vituperative comments I received when I posted the Fourth of July
message.

I HAVE YET TO SEE POSTS CONDEMNING THIS THREAD. IT HAS TAKEN UP JUST AS MUCH
TIME AND SPACE AS THE FOURTH OF JULY POST. WHY IS ONE PERMISSIBLE AND NOT THE
OTHER! SPEAK UP OH VENOMOUS ONES.

"Of all the cants which are canted in this canting world,--
"though the cant of hypocrites may be the worst,--
"the cant of criticism is the most tormenting!"

Laurence Sterne

BULLWINKLE