Re: New Question, MGB Radiator

To: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>, <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: New Question, MGB Radiator
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:59:41 -0700
My understanding is that the rubber seal that the sensor fits through
is a "one-time" thing.  Once the sensor pops out, it will continue to
do so until the seal is replaced (or enough "goop" is applied to hold
it in).  My 77 had blue silicone sealer all around the seal but when
the sensor finally popped out, I replaced the seal and no problems
since (and no silicone either).  That was about 2000 miles ago.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net