Re: Unsolicited hate mail...

To: JPGarner@ucdavis.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unsolicited hate mail...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:19:01 EDT
posts to the list, including one asking how he/she can be removed from the
list.  (BTW, you have 84 posts, Joe.)  This person has never signed a name to
any of these posts.  Back in April 2000 one post was to advertise a car show
in Woodlawn, VA, so I figure he/she is somewhere near there.  Someone named
Randy was using "thepilot@erols.com" for two posts before the @home.com
address, and may be the same person.  There are also references to VA.

Personally, I wouldn't take this seriously at all.  Treat it like a prank
phone call at home.  Just hang up.  If it continues, contact abuse@home.com
and let them know this person is bothering you, and they will delete his/her
account.

BTW, you missed the thread about waffles on the Spridgets list!  Good recipes.

Allen Sherlock Hefner (751 posts and counting)
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 7/30/00 10:57:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,