Spring sizes

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring sizes
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:57:28 -0400
OK....   we've got
AHH6451  listed for a 62-72 B roadster
BHH1225  listed for a '73-80  roadster and the 74 1/2 GT
BHH1077  listed for the 66-74 GT.

I guess my Q is ...  what's the real weight difference and ride height
difference
between the early roadster springs and GT springs.  (we're talking fronts here)

I'm about to install new front springs... and I want to put in the right 'ride
height springs
THE FIRST TIME. ...not after I've installed a few and found it to ride too high
or too low.
I'm presently sitting at 14.5" rear   14.0" front.

Any suggestions?  ....any  listers who have recently installed front springs?

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com