Answer to sputtering problem.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Answer to sputtering problem.
From: "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:33:39 -0700
Okay I have fixed the problem.  Those of you who guessed that it was a coil
wire problem, you were partially correct.  The coil contact inside the
distributor cap had worn down to the point where it was not making good
contact with the rotor any longer.

The fuel filter was also dirty, so I replaced that while I was in there.

Thanks for the help guys.

-JW

         John Walker
      john@rmartin.net