Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age - Add them all up then age it

To: "Wil Boucher" <william@imag.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age - Add them all up then age it
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:13:24 -0400
Add up your stables ages ... subtract your  'driving years'

How much more experience on the road do your cars have than you

(00-73)+(00-73)+(00-75)  says I'm 35 years younger than my stable.

or... have 51 years less experience on  the road.

:-)

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com