Re: Your age VS. Your baby's age

To: "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your age VS. Your baby's age
From: "Rick Sinclair" <rhsinclair@USWest.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:06:41 -0700
Hi all, It's nice to be back on the list. I had to leave for about a month
because we were changing computers, and had some trouble setting up, but I'm
back!
    Don't know exactly where this thread origionated, but my '68 'B is
actually 17 years OLDER than me (you do the math). In fact, I'd almost be
willing to bet I'm the youngest member on the list. What do you think?
     Later!
            Rory Sinclair
            '68 MGB