Re: @#$%& Transmission

To: MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: @#$%& Transmission
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:52:31 -0400
Another Option is to sign up for John Twists winter transmission rebuild
seminar.  This involves spending a few days at John's shop in Michigan and
rebuilding your transmission under his supervision.  I forget the cost of
this seminar but it is reasonable.  Check his website.

Rick
74 MGBGT - Yr round daily driver