RE: Colorado Conclave!

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Colorado Conclave!
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 01:33:58 -0600
I have to "second" Andrews comments.  If you haven't been to the Colorado
English Motoring Conclave you should!  There will be about 500 British cars,
motorcycles, and weapons there.  That's right weapons, once in awhile someone
shows up with a Rolls Royce powered armored personnel carrier!

Larry Hoy