Re: Universal currency converter website....

To: MGALUVR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Universal currency converter website....
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:51:35 EDT
In a message dated 00-09-07 01:00:42 EDT, MGALUVR@aol.com writes:

<< I have found a neat website that will convert current exchange rates for
any
 type of currency from any country to American dollars (or vice versa) >>

Another very competent currency conversion site is <<www.oanda.com>>, also
useful. Remember when using these sites, though, that they cannot take into
account how much of a fee your wonderful credit card company is going to
exact from you for the honor of doing business through them, now around 3-4%,
I believe.  Not that it costs them any more...

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang