Re: Headlights

To: lrcar@red4est.com, mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:18:58 EDT
Larry,

Do you know which seal beam Halogens that you got?  Sylvania makes two
different version a standard and an Extra Brite version.  I have the standard
in my MGB and MGA and find that they are quite good.   The wattage is 35/60.
The Extra Brite is  55/65w and should provide all the light that you need.
These can be purchased at most Walmarts for instance but I think my price is
a bit better anyway ;)

There are also several good semi-sealed out there and one that I carry have a
55/60w bulb standard or you can upgrade to a 55/100w if you want to (you will
need relays for this baby).

There are also some other units out there such as the Lucas Tripods and PL
series that you can get from Moss or other distributors such as myself though
they really won't be any better (other than the Tripod look) than the above
choices.

Hope this helps some.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn