Re: Overdrive (78 MGB)

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive (78 MGB)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:52:18 -0600
Sounds like mine, except I was the one who rigged up the switch.

The OD units are usually quite reliable and the problem is almost always in
the solenoid or the circuit. I don't know about the 78 version but the
wires on the switch should lead to the solenoid on the OD. Check to see
that 12v is getting to the solenoid and if so, check the solenoid for
continuity.

David Councill
71 BGT
67 BGT