Polarity, Gloves and Baggies...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
THANKS to all who responded both publicly and
privately. I am laying in a supply of latex gloves and
different size storage bags (with write-on labels) and
plan to build some shelves in the garage to store all
the stuff. Re: the earth situation - I guess I still
need to do some diagnostics on this but my plan will
be to have the car 'earthed' as it left the factory in
October 1964.

Tomorrow, I am crawling under the car for the first
time so I'm sure I'll have questions after that! And
I'll be using my jackstands....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
MGB Tourer Project - Built 10/64, Titled as a 66
NAMGBR #5-2328