Re: MGB Information on the Web

To: "tom_winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Information on the Web
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:19:24 -0400
  First you need to get a copy of Claushager's 'Original MGB' in your hands
as quick as possible to answer 98% of your questions. In the meantime try
these two URL's, if they or their links do not have the info needed, it is
not on the web. I am sure the NAMGBR site is right on top also.
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/
http://www.mgcars.org.uk

Carl French