RE: Body Work Preparation - Rust Through and Bondo

To: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Subject: RE: Body Work Preparation - Rust Through and Bondo
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:15:18 -0700
Walt,

Then the option is to cut out the offending metal and weld in new. At that
point you might as well put a dogleg patch on it fot the 30-40 dollars the
panel sells for. At that point 2-3 years down the line you don't have to
worry about that area.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools