Re: Long intro to list, you've heard it all before...

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Long intro to list, you've heard it all before...
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:45:51 -0700
Roger:

If you've never had an early B before, the seats aren't all leather:  just the
facings.  I am not sure on MGBs, but on TD's and MGA's the side of the seat from
the gear shift lever around the front, and down the outside to just behind the
seat is also leather.  I mention this as maybe all you would need to do is
replace the leather portion and not the whole cover, thus preserving the
original.

FWIW, I like the original style cotton padding better used in the pleats (roll)
better.  The foam used in many well made commercial covers makes the seats look
to puffy to suit me.

Blake