Re: Pictures from Colorado English Motoring Conclave:

To: Keith Gernert <kgernert@triad.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Pictures from Colorado English Motoring Conclave:
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:34:14 -0600 (MDT)
The Elise has been imported as an airplane.  Yes an airplane.  It is the
second generation prototype aircar.  If you look at the pictires you may
see the mounts in front of the rear wheels for the wing struts, and the
brackets inside the rollbar are for the fuselage.  The steering wheel has
been replaced by a computer module that handles navigation/steering.
Don't know if it had plates on it but its papers say it's an airplane.  At
one point he had a R/C prototype set up on the rollbar, but I don't think
that was up when this photo was shot.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown