[Fwd: 1961 MGA MkII]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: 1961 MGA MkII]
From: Eric Kolb <macman@magpage.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:34:12 -0400
--------------1CFCBC395B5F2D7925243693

    I placed a wanted ad on www.mgcars.org.uk, and this fine gentleman
responded to my ad with photos.  If you want photos, you should probably
email him.  He requested that I foward this to the list so here it is.

Still dreaming of a MG,
-Eric Kolb

--------------1CFCBC395B5F2D7925243693

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:11:16 -0400
From: "PAUL F. MCKINLEY" <pfmckin@penn.infi.net>
To: macman@magpage.com
Subject: Re: 1961 MGA MkII

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps my mistake in reading your request. Please go
ahead and forward the response to your MG email list. Thanks again for your
help. Good luck in your search. Have you tried looking on the "MGCARS" web site
-   www_mgcars_org_uk.html - it's a UK based organization for Morris Garage
vehicles. They have an domestic web site for local MG aficionados.

Paul F. McKinley