Three LBCs for $10

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Three LBCs for $10
From: Kimo Tichgelaar <77MGB@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
OK, they're 1:64 scale die cast, but still pretty cool.  I was wandering
through a local toy store and glanced at the cars to see if they had a Mach
5 (the only Speed Racer car anyone buys, so its always sold out), when
sandwiched between the American Muscle series and the latest boring mega-car
company prototypes, I spotted the Johnny Lightning British Invasion Series.
I picked up a 1960 AH Sprite (green w/black interior, RHD), a 1961 MGA Twin
Cam (white with red interior, LHD (the only Twin Cam I'll ever own on my
salary)) and a 1963 MGB (cream with black interior).  The series also
includes a 1961 TR3A, a 1967 Sunbeam Alpine, and a 1962 Jag e-Type.

They have a web page at
http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/products_details.asp?ItemRecid=155&MyArea=jl

Kimo Tichgelaar
"A man with a good car needs no justification/
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
-Gang of Four

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html