Re: Storage

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <Rhbuxton@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Storage
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:20:41 -0400
The service is already out there from farm barns to mini storage
franchises. With way out of town ministorage land and building
costs limited to say $25 per 'inside' square foot and charging
$0.30 per square foot per month will give you a 18% gross margin
return on investment BEFORE staff, admin and taxes. And, Rick you
ain't yet heating that dark condensation prone hole.

Guess what that works out to! About $300 per year per very small
cold shivering LBC junker. That's why even project Jags often get
the tarp solution.

Just a wee bit more rust (maybe) to save another few hundred.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug