Re: Moss part number?

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moss part number?
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:44:18 -0400
Eddie,

What's of interest here is that Jeff and George are technically competitors.  He
should be congratulated for confirming this email address, although he just as
well could have tried to steer you to his site.  (You will note that a link to
the  LBCarCo is found on our club web page, as well as the link to George
Merryweather's Classic Restorations.)

Bill Schooler
MG Car Club, Wash DC Centre
http://www.mgcarclubdc.com