Re: Dashpots, Part 2

To: "frank krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dashpots, Part 2
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:41:05 -0400
It depends on whether your dashpot has the vent
passage in it. The dashpot tops without the holes....
goes with dashpots that have a passage drilled down through
the weird little bulge (looks like a church buttress) on the
side of the neck of the dashpot. This allowed the piston to vent
to the dashpot chamber.  No drill through...needs the vented
dashpot piston top.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com