Portland, Or in December

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland, Or in December
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:03:14 -0600
I plan to be in Portland from December 1-8th. Anything going on then?

While I'm at it, anyone driving from Portland to Minneapolis next year? I
plan to drive to Minneapolis for the MG event, then to Portland to deliver
my C to my son, who I hope can accompany me. He raised the question of the
wide open spaces of the West with help being few and far between. I suddenly
realized that some folk might be caravaning.

Please respond directly. My reading of the list has gotten spotty.

Thanks,

Jack