Battle of Britain

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battle of Britain
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:57:55 +1030
I'm currently watching the movie, the "Battle of Britain" on the telly box.
Early in the movie, the gallant Brit Squadron Leader goes off to meet his
lady wife, in his british racing green MG. Does anyone know what model it
is? The tonneau goes right to the back and there appears to be enough room
for extra seats though you only ever see it as a two seater. What is is.
Please satisfy a curiosity that has been digging at me for twenty odd years.

Cheers
Richard
76 B - funny, no rubber nose B types in the movie
         Anne and Richard Spurling
 http://www.geocities.com/twisted-lines