kotter pin success!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: kotter pin success!
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:39:42 -0700
Well, I found out the answer to the special trick necessary on the
kotter pins: a big pair of vise-grips and some twisting.
Thanks to all who offered advice, comfort, etc.
I ran out of light tonight, and will finish the job manana.
Shouldn't take too long, right?
I'll post with my success, and anything I may have learned.
Right now I'm making the neighborhood look trashy, and contemplating the
next big project I can undertake in an apartment complex parking lot.
Thanks to everyone.
Mike Jose