RE: Cam Kits

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cam Kits
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:27:34 -0500
I've used Piper cams in the past, with good results. But if you are planning
on using the stock carb, you won't get much of a result. The first thing I
suggest you do, is convert to a pair of SUs or a Weber carb, you'll need
either a new exhaust manifold. or a header too. Do a big valve lead free head
conversion, upgrade the ignition, and then start thinking about the cam. No
matter what you do, I strongly you use the double row timing chain.

Joe
'75 B Roadster
Lowered and Loud