Re: My turn to see how good Hagery's service is...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: My turn to see how good Hagery's service is...
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 10:21:28 -0700
Thanks for the info.  I was not rearended so mine probably won't go as
high.  I am a bit worried about the sills, as the drivers door won't
close right anymore.

The bonnet won't open, so I don't know what kind of engine bay damage I
have yet.  I have some pictures.  I will put them on a website when I
get a chance so we can all morn properly.  :)