Re: B-GT restoration update (Boring content

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B-GT restoration update (Boring content
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:36:35 +1030

> A relative had a Ford Taurus, and I believe he told me that to replace
the water
> pump you had to take off one of the fenders and cut a hole through the
inner
> fender wall.  Or take the engine, and the front suspension, out the
bottom of the
> car.

Hah! Insignificant problems. Here in Australia, back in the seventies, Ford
produced a model their Falcon with two different V8 engines. In the LTD
version of one of these, there was one spark plug that could not be removed
with the engine in the body. That's right boys, to change every plug, you
had to pull the engine. Needless to say, most people just changed the other
seven and left this one plug alone.

Cheers
Richard
76 B - boy does that new engine rev