Datsun Wheels

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Wheels
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:37:58 -0500
I installed a set of Datsun Z (~1978 model) 6" wheels
 on my MGB. They are the "basket-weave" (BBS look-a-like)
type and fitted them  with 185/60-14 tyres. I had to roll
the rear inner fender lips at the top very slightly to stop
the tyres from rubbing when the car is weighted down.

They look great and can I bought them at a junk yard for $20 each.
I picked up a spare set n case I ever damage a wheel.

gerry