RE: Help

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: RE: Help
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:53:26 -0700
Yes , he did go through a shop here in town,  but the radiator is so far
gone,  they told him it would be better to buy a new one ($300). I just went
through this with the radiator in the B,  and I was able to find  one right
here on our site for a great price ($100) the shop in town had quoted me
$250 to re-core the same. I was thinking that maybe I would have the same
luck for my friend...oh well
thanks anyway.