Re: Going Rate for LBC Storage

To: MGMagnette@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Going Rate for LBC Storage
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:40:05 EST
In a message dated 1/23/01 8:21:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MGMagnette@aol.com writes:

<< if you store your car, what do you pay?  If you don't, whats a
 fair price. >>

That depends so much on the what and the where.  Near NYC you'd pay more than
Manchester, which would get more than Henniker.  A secure, heated,
de-humidified concrete structure over a leaky chicken shed is another story.

That said, I've seen heated storage within 1 hour of NYC go for well over
$100 a month, and an friend stores his 65 Lincoln convertible in a climate
controlled building for $125.  I've also seen them go for as little as $35
(presumably, the chicken shed).

Me,....? I'd be hard pressed to justify moer than about $25, and it would
need to be close enough to home to be able to drive it at my pleasure.  Of
course, if we were talking about storing my 1965 Shelby Cobra 427.......(I
wish!).

Steve in NJ