New MGA owner needs help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New MGA owner needs help
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:48:52 -0500
Hello list, its me Kevin,
I just met a very nice lady who just purchased an MGA MKII Deluxe. She
is in LOVE with the car. I was wondering if anyone in the Sun Valley,
Idaho area would be kind enough to reccommend a trustworthy mechanic who
will not bodge or take her for a ride. She is very enthusiastic about
her purchase and wants to do things right the FIRST time....so if we can
pitch in and help, I would appreciate it.

I told her she should join the mailing list and NAMGAR, and that she
would never know how she lived without them (much like me)

cheers
Kevin Richards