Re: MGB clutch master spring needed

To: DNP <racerx23@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: MGB clutch master spring needed
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:47:59 -0600
Dave, I had the same problem with my TR8 some time ago.  Typical problem with
the
girling cylinders.  Replacement springs not available.  I found a spring that
could be modified to work.  Its in the 8 and doing fine.  Must be stretched to
get the proper number of coils and cut to length.  I can't say that its the same
as the B, but suspect it is.  I have a few extras at $4 plus shipping.  Let me
know if you want one.  john