Re: MG News from Geneva

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG News from Geneva
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:45:31 -0800 (PST)
I thought the wagon was pretty cool (but I like the Audi A4 Avant,
too....). The sedans are a little bit too much BMW 3-Series for me,
especially the one with the covered lights. The "new" MG grille is very
kidney shapped - too much, if you ask me. And I don't like the aero
add-ons - the boot wing has to go. Although they'd probably eat it up in
Japan.... The hatchback looks pretty cool, though. A Mini/Focus SVT
competitor, perhaps?!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'65 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/