stiff parking brake and frozen bleed screws.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: stiff parking brake and frozen bleed screws.
From: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:58:59 -0500
Hello listers,
I was adjusting my parking brake cable today along with adjusting the rear
brakes. It seems to work now except that it's slow to release. Sometimes, I
wondered if it was releasing all the way. What are some things I can do to
insure this is working right?
I was also planning to flush and bleed the whole braking system and went to
start on the front brakes and found that the bleed screws would not open. I
sprayed liquid wrench carefully around them and hope to pick it up tomorrow.
Is there anything else I can do and/or is this a symptom of a more serious
problem?
Thanks,
William Killeffer