Re: K&N or not/ now snowblind

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: Re: K&N or not/ now snowblind
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:06:00 -0600
Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com wrote:

> What snowblind!
> Snowdrops, Crocus and Daffodils are blooming overhere.
> Allright the wheather is a bit drizzly, but temps are around 12 deg. C!
>
> Good luck!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hans

   I hate to say it (actually, no I don't :-) but the weather were in Tulsa
is stunning. :-P  Sunny, blue sky day with an expected high in the 60's F.
The B-GT still isn't road-worthy as the bonnet latches have not been
restored and reinstalled and the front carb is still running way lean
so I can't put it on the road.  I almost typed, "I don't want to put it on
the road!"  Man would that be a whopper lie!
   I did get the 308GTB out on the road yesterday.   I had forgotten
just how fast that car is!  Push on the accelerator, hear the Webers
go to work and feel like you've been kicked in the back!  The car feels
like it has no mass at all.  Great stuff!  Now, if I can just get the B-GT
running as well...

> --

Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research