Re: Beige/tan?? interior

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net
Subject: Re: Beige/tan?? interior
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 07:56:42 EST
    I have the Moss Sample for the MGA & MGB 63 thru 67. The tan is
definitely a Brown hue. In comparison to my 72 BGT Autumn Leaf, it is darker.
The "Biscuit " color is more what you are looking for, but not available in
the MGA  cover. I just received a copy of a new magazine "North American
Classic MG" and for a new start up it is LBC full of articles and
advertisements. One ad is for a company "Heritage Upholstery & Trim; 250 H
Street,PMB 3000, Blaine WA 98230. Tele 360 332-3022. They may have something
that fits your taste and they are offering 20% off Winter Sale. Web site
also: www.heritagetrim.com. They have free catalogs and sample also.
    Have you painted the Mineral Blue yet, I have been considering it for 60
A Coupe? I was going to use the Gray interior.
Good Luck in your effort.......
Ray Easterby
72 BGT orig own
60 MGA Coupe 1600 MK 1