Re: Steering shroud removal

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: Steering shroud removal
From: Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:20:30 -0600
I thought I had the same problem. If you put the turning signal arm & high
beam arm in just the right orientation, then seperate the halves & move
them around there is a orientation that works. Be patient, Dave

"R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>@autox.team.net on 03/08/2001 11:07:34
AM

Please respond to "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>

Sent by:  owner-mgs@autox.team.net

cc:   mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:  Steering shroud removal

Hi Gang,
   I need to access the ignition switch on the rear of the
ignition lock but I am having trouble removing the plastic
shrouds around the steering column.  The screws come
out okay but the two halves of the shroud won't clear the
steering wheel hub.  Does the wheel have to come off to
remove these shrouds?
   Thanks.

rick