Re: [SPOILER] Malaysian F1 Grand Prix

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [SPOILER] Malaysian F1 Grand Prix
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:54:50 +1030
> All that means is that you Aussies need to start a silly little
micro-country, like San Marino or Monaco, in order to hold a second grand
prix in the same country.

We've already got one. It's called Queensland. Apparently they run some
other funny car race there - Itchy Cars or something.

Sorry, I actually enjoy Indy Car racing and always watch the Brisbane race.
Not a huge fan though so don't expect me to be knowledgeable. And the crack
about Queensland isn't far enough from the truth to be funny.

Cheers
Richard