Re: Wire rims and new tires

To: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Subject: Re: Wire rims and new tires
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:08:23 -0400
Tim;

Congratulations on your new, smooth ride!

I went down that same road with my Rostyles, which turn out to have centres
that are punched more or less in the area of the centre of the wheel. Can't
reasonably be computer-balanced on a machine that uses a shaft.

After two years of trying, I capitulated and bought alloys.

What type of equipment did Corey use?

Dave Munroe