RE: FW: replacement bearings x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: replacement bearings x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "J.R. Leach" <leachsr@idirect.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 20:04:47 -0400
> -
> On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Greg wrote:
>
> > Are you using the stock rubber muffler bearings? I

 I made the mistake of using muffler bearings imported from the far east !
Rice boys started waving at me and  the car kept trying to turn into parking
lots for oriental restaurants.
The local novelty store wanted to record the sound of my car for a new toy
they were developing called "Phartasaurus. " !

I finally had to take them out and replace them with muffler bearings made
in the Middle  East.
They are great !! I only have to add coolant every seventh day.

Re; blinker fluid
 I just fill  my signal lights up right from the tap except in  winter,then
I use windshield washer stuff. I've found that the blue stuff works best.

Jim

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list