Philly MG Club vs Del Val Tr Club Spring Rallye

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Philly MG Club vs Del Val Tr Club Spring Rallye
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 16:35:58 -0400
Well folks it's that time of the year. The annual Spring Rallye is upon us.
There are three of us returning to defend the Lucas Cup (Me, myself and
Theresa ;-)  We snatched that awesome cup out o' the hands of the Tr Club
last Oct and I intend to keep it in my house.

The Rallye this spring is being held on April 22nd. We start in Havertown,
PA (suburb of Philly) at 9ish AM.

The rallye is open to all and is a trick or stunt rallye, as opposed to a
TSD type. Trophys are awarded for 1st through 3rd. The Lucas Cup is only
eligible to be won by members of the Philly MG and Del Val TR clubs.

If anyone is interested I can add more info, like exact time and startt
location.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget