Keep dust off your MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Keep dust off your MG
From: MGBTH1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:16:23 EDT
Hi i am a huge british car fan and i park my car inside and I could not keep
dust off
my MGB and I used towels, paper towels, and what ever i could find.  But i
know better now because i use a swiffer sweeper or i have a pledge GRAB-IT.
Now it is the best thing to use because it has a swirling head and it gets to
every crack in the car.The sweeper is conected to a long rod it has a sheets
that you put on the sweeper and it picks up dust like a charm. Now they sell
this item for a a good price and i was just telling every one this is what i
think the best duster is and if you know a better way tell me i would like to
know

                Thanks
                               Troy H.

1980 MGB LE