Re: LBC Garage Necessities

To: coconnor@ersnet.com
Subject: Re: LBC Garage Necessities
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:56:06 -0500
On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:13:26 -0400 "O'CONNORS, CHARLIE"
<coconnor@ersnet.com> writes:
> I'm having a garage built so that I can work on my LBCs at home under
> roof.  I'm having it built with 2 bays and a 10 x 24 workshop.  They
> pour
> the slab on Monday so if I need to have something built in, I need
> to tell
> them real soon.  Once the garage is completed, I want to try and
> equip it
> with tools/equipment that I'll need on a regular basis.  I suspect a
> lot of
> you listers have outfitted your garages for the same, and I'm sure
> there are
> others that would be interested in knowing what is the ideal garage
> for
> working on these cars.  Looking forward to hearing from you all.

For slab pouring purposes, you should have plumbing in for a
laundry-style sink and a drain in the middle of the floor.  I think this
subject has been discussed before, perhaps under the thread name "dream
garage."  Try the archives.

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD