Re: MGA Spark Plugs - redux

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: MGA Spark Plugs - redux
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:13:36 -0400
On 4/12/01 12:06 PM, Charley & Peggy Robinson  <ccrobins@ktc.com> wrote:

>  What you're most likely to find readily is RN9YC, resistor, long
>thread, std heat range, copper core electrode.  Most parts places don't
>stock non-resistor plugs.  What's in the engine now?  Chances are it
>will cross-reference to the above plug.
>
>  Cheers,
>
>  CR

The car currently has Autolite 404 plugs, because that was what we could
find as a cross reference to one of the plugs listed in the reproduction
owners manual. I just thought today's fuels might be different enough
from the 1950's fuels that something else might work better.

Thanks to those of you who have written both privately, and to the list.

Steve

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list