Re: New British Car Club

To: "Edwin McCarroll" <emccarroll@mco.edu>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: New British Car Club
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:12:04 -0400
On 4/13/01 10:53 AM, Edwin McCarroll  <emccarroll@mco.edu> wrote:

>Yes, The Lake Erie British Car Club are hosting the June 3 event at Ft.
>Meigs in Perrysburg.   I am president of the club and Loco Brits were
>supposedly notified .   At least those assigned to send notifications out
>were given an address and contact name.

>If you are a vendor and wish to attend I can supply you with any info. you
need.

Nope, just a guy looking for places to drive and meet other enthusiasts.
Like Lawrie said, it's not the show, but another good reason to get out
and drive.

Hopefully someone at the LoCo Brits meeting has the details. I"ll find
out next Wednesday. If not, I'll be getting back to you for times ad
directions.

Thanks for the reply,
Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio