Some thing that sucks(front window cracked for the 3 time)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Some thing that sucks(front window cracked for the 3 time)
From: MGBTH1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 20:16:58 EDT
Hi....... Today was a good well i went to a rally it was a faux(fox) hunt.
Well first my b} broke down in the middle of a  farm road so I called to my
friend and he helped me get it running again it was just the prince of
darnkness wireing problem .

So the  rally gets done and we went driving home and stopped at a fast food
place.  I went in and when i came out the window had a crack down the side on
the driver side door. So we went home and i was looking at it and it seems
that the windshild wipper blade was off loose and the metal flip over time
made a deep scratch and ti guess the heat made is crack so im looking for a
windshild. So if any knows a goode spot to buy one i would listen.

Your mad MG buddy

 Troy  H.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list