A/C troubleshooting

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A/C troubleshooting
From: "rynerpj" <rynerpj@plateautel.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 12:59:29 -0600
I just purchased a '72 MGB with air conditioning.  The compressor engages,
but no cold air.  Probably leaked down over the years.  I have a copy of the
MGB Restoration Manual, Bentley's "The Complete Official MGB", and a Haynes
manual, but none cover the A/C.  I assume that A/C was a deal option, not a
factory option as none of the wiring diagrams cover the A/C either.  Has
anyone seen any info available out there?
Thanks in advance
Pete

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list