Voltage stabilizer

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Voltage stabilizer
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:06:48 -0700
Bingo!  The stabilizer was not attached to the fire wall.  This is a
1970B with a 1990 body shell. The PO never put a hole in the fire wall
to attach the voltage stabilizer.  So I had the pleasure tonight.  The
Temp and gas gauges are working perfectly.  Dare I say that and did I
spell gauges correctly(-;  Now do I replace the original gauges that I
thought were defective along with the old VS.  Not a chance. Never turn
back. I 'm sure I got some good spares.  Now all I have to do is get the
speedo to adjust about 10MPH at 50 and I'll have all the gauges working
correctly.  Thanks to all the contributers.
Jim
70B
78B

///