Re: Now: Black is beautiful - was: Why is it so hard to choose

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now: Black is beautiful - was: Why is it so hard to choose
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:58:52 +0930
My GT was black, and a lovely colour it is too. It hides the dirt!!!! Fair
dinkum. My black GT needed less washing than my red roadster does. This is
because the black comes through the dirt and instead of looking dirty, the
car looks a different colour. I'd have to agree about it hiding faults - my
old girl must have had hundreds. I certainly never painted her and she'd
come over to Oz in a container, and in pretty poor condition, yet she
always looked tops. Mind you, she needed lots of chrome to make her look
nice, but it worked well.

And you can see a piccy of her on my site - go to interests, then MG and
there she is.

Cheers
Richard